Plane of Terria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beggining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syreskala

Syreskala

A beggining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

"As I may have told you, just traveling around this world we live in. Experiencing new things... Spent too much time in one place, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:33 pm

"Travel, mostly. My father thought I should see the world a little, and I agreed with him. The capital was along the road, so it seemed like the next sensible stop."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 pm

"Ah, that is a fine thing. I will confess part of me had hoped that one of us might know some people within the city. How fortuitous it is that all three of us would meet on this day, traveling to the same place, and for such similar reasons. It has the makings of some bard's tale, I imagine," the paladin laughs.
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:51 am

"Aye, I'll be writing this all down once I have a chance." The dwarf grins. "Names will be changed to protect the privacy of all involved, to be certain."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Syreskala takes out his warhammer "You'd better write about this!" And he laughs once again with his rugged voice
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Giorg laughs.

"Big, hefty, and I hope it gets a chance to crush something that isn't me!"
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 am

"Only time will tell, friend... and this is not a threat. Not to you both, at least."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 pm

"Forgive my ignorance of your culture friend, but is it commonplace for Dionans to give credit for their deeds to their equipment? Or is this a case of the weapon in question having a storied history?"

The man continues to walk with a pleasant smile on his face. Yet at the same time, he keeps an eye on the road ahead, and occasionally the road behind. Trouble could be anywhere, striking at anybody at any time, and it was his sworn duty to be ready at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm

"Many, many stories. Battle is not new to me. BUt I must admit I'm quite bold."

Syreskala looks down, with his eyes open wide, remembering days past. He then looks up, smiling again, looking foward, at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

"Most weapons with stories tend to be about whoever was carrying them before the current owner. Or how the current owner stole it from whoever used to own it. Or whatever terrible thing they were used for, as if the weapon could somehow regret taking part in it. Terrible business, that."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Syreskala remains silent, with his mind set on his goal.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 pm

"Cultural differences, I imagine," Sigismund says diplomatically, considering a change of topic to lighten the mood. "So what are your plans when we finally arrive? I myself am looking forward to a shave and a bath."
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:57 pm

"Find a place to stay and some work. City that size, someone must need have for a bard. Or a spare spear."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 pm

"I guess I could do this now, but I've really got to get some acid out of me. Don't wanna harm the soil here, tho. I suppose a bath sounds good. It'll be good to sleep inside for a change."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

"Aye, I've spent an awful lot of time camping lately myself, a nice warm bed sounds so inviting. And a good mug of ale. I haven't had one in what feels like forever. It's always the simple things one misses on the road, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 pm

"Aye," Giorg says, nodding. "And when you stay in the city, you start to miss travelin' under the sun, wind in your hair. Until you have to clean the bugs out of your beard."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 am

"I cannot say that I've ever particularly been struck by wanderlust. But I can see how some might."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 am

"I personally don't miss home. Just the people... But the feeling of discovery, and travelling alongside great people is good as well... My fellow travellers, it has come to my attention that the sun has set. Shall we set up camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 am

"It does appear to be getting late," Sigismund admits, somewhat disappointed. "I had hoped to have made better time I sup-" He pauses for a moment, scanning the horizon ahead.

"If I am not mistaken, I believe we may yet make it into town after all before it gets too terribly late. Personally, I'm fond of pressing on a bit longer. If I can sleep in a real bed tonight, it would be fine..." he pauses, thinking carefully about his options here.

"Then again, there's something to be said about safety in numbers. What do you think, Giorg? Syreles... I mean, Syresh... goodness me. Syreskala? Forgive me, saying your name is more difficult than I thought," he laughs at himself. "He may have a point."
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm

The dwarf takes a moment, looks ahead. "I think we might try to press on, aye. I don'think it'd be too far. If it is, we at least camp not too far from town."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 pm

"Then so shall be. At least our sturdy dwarf friend over here can ask for help on town if we collapse from exhaustion." Syreskala then procceeds to laugh with his old voice, now sounding even harsher and, perhaps, sicker. Maybe it's the built-up acid he mentioned earlier, but you have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 pm

"I am no expert when it comes to medical needs of the Dragonborn, but that does not sound very healthy. If you are afflicted by some disease or toxin, I would be able to assist with that."
Back to top Go down
Syreskala

Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Syreskala wheezes as he opens his mouth "Thanks for your concern, friend, but I'm afraid that might not help at the moment. But I know what will. At least they aren't gonna plant anything on this soil so soon." As soon as the Dragonborn finishes his sentence, he turns around slowly, signaling for his companions to stop. He then stretches both of his arms back, as a bulge is visible travelling his chest and throat. Suddently, as the mouth is opened, a jet of bright green acid is thrown at a line back on the road from which they came. When it's done, the black dragonborn has his hands down at his knees, wheezing, either in pain or just exhaustion. He then turns back to his fellow travellers, and with an even worse voice, says: "I think I might need to let out smaller bursts every day. Now, about that assistance...?" He looks as if he had just ran to the city and back
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

The paladin holds his hand up for the group to stop, and gives the dragon a curious and concerned look. "Perhaps it best we stop for the night in this case, if this erosion is any indication of what hides within your gullet. I have seen a number of acids over the years, but this is something quite extraordinary. Shall I presume that this is not, in fact, normal for your kind?"

He steps to the side of the road, removing the pack from his shoulders and setting it down, retrieving a medical kit from within. "How long has this been going on for you?" he asks, motioning for the dragon to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 pm

"I know a few herbal tinctures that could keep that down. But I donknow if they'd work on Dragonborn." He rubs his beard, making an assessment. "Maybe we should settle down for the night, if you get any worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beggining   A beggining - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A beggining
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plane of Terria :: Outside the City :: Outside the City-
Jump to: