Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ares
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2017-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:20 am

"It is the last I have saw of him, though I am sure he keeps communication with Staceene or his majesty through arcane means."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planeofterria.forumotion.com
Sigismund

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2017-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:19 pm

"It seems unusual to me that he would not maintain contact with you, of all people," Sigismund concernedly notes.

"As much as it pains me to admit this, it would seem the baroness is my best lead for now. I'll endeavor to arrive at the castle in the morning, and see who will meet with me. I trust you will make some arrangements so that I am not stopped at the doors. Would you recommend I arrive as I am, or should I make the efforts to wear something more to the nobles' liking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2017-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 am

"You are a paladin. So long as you bear your holy symbol, none of our order will stop you. Your status as one called by Apollo affords you that much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planeofterria.forumotion.com
Sigismund

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2017-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:31 pm

He nods. 'That much', the man had said. But not much more, depending on who one asked. Sigismund imagined that there were more than a few who would question such a decision, but for now he was thankful to have this much.

It was nice to know that some thought along the same lines as he, after all.

"Then I suppose I had better make myself presentable, if I am to go visiting the castle in the morning. Thank you for letting me know about all of this. Where would I be likely to find the Baroness in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares
Admin
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2017-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:27 pm

"In the castle, before the procession makes its way to the forum. She has a room inside, but she will surely be gathered among the others as we make our way through town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planeofterria.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]   

Back to top Go down
 
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! [D1, Noon, OPEN]
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hear ye..here ye!
» :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...
» Things you would never hear ___ say....
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plane of Terria :: Merchant District :: Marketplace-
Jump to: