Plane of Terria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Astra Lykos

Astra Lykos

A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 am

Astra smiles at Kragg's japes. "Hopefully Giorg doesn't run into anything else
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Eventually, the dwarf returns with whoever the closest guardsman he could find was.

"Nothin' else nasty crawl ou'the pit while'n I was gone, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Kragg

Kragg

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Kragg looks over at the dwarf. "Aye, nothin' else but this 'ere blaggard." He looks down at the drider under him, cracking his knuckles in preparation in case it awoke and tried anything funny.
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 4:27 am

"Well, I br'ght the guard," the dwarf says, gesturing to the man. "Should w'be lettin'em handle this?"
Back to top Go down
Astra Lykos

Astra Lykos

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 am

"Maybe we should bring this beast to the others, then come back to the temple? I don't know If I want to leave the guard alone with the drider."
Back to top Go down
Giorg

Giorg

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 am

"I be agreein', but I dinnae know if'n we ha'that kind'o authority," he points out. Then, the dwarf turns to the guardsman. "Wha' is th'protocol f'r this situation? Sh'we turn'm over t'you? D'we take 'im to the rest of our group? Toss'em down Hades' pit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]   A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dwarf's Kind of God [D2, Night, OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3