Plane of Terria

Dungeons and Dragons 5e Play by Post

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares
Admin

PostSubject: Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:50 pm

If anyone wants to discuss how various characters know each other, or work out background ideas, this is the place to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planeofterria.forumotion.com
Siliani

PostSubject: Re: Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm

So, Syliani is a wealthy noble who travels a lot. If anyone wants the oddness, let me know via PM. I could use some background links with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigismund

PostSubject: Re: Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Sigismund has been walking (yes, walking) all across Larendar for the last few years. It's entirely possible that someone might have bumped into him, or may have known him while he was still protecting Stormhall.

Let me know if you'd like to try to come up with some sort of link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syreskala

PostSubject: Re: Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)   Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:19 pm

So Syreskala has worked as a soldier in many of the Dionan Wastelands' towns, and is now wandering through the land. Very likely he has met other dragonborn, or run across someone in his recent travels. He's mostly been around Dionan borders, and has stayed Karsen for a long while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)   

Back to top Go down

Temple to Prometheus (Character Links and Brainstorming)
Page 1 of 1